Disclosures to, and consents by, the applicant(s):
1. Consent to the use of my personal information to make an application for the credit facility.
By applying or during the process of applying to Oasis Credit, I am or will be providing personal information about me to Oasis Credit. I acknowledge that this personal information Oasis Credit collects about me (“my personal information”) will be used for the credit facility. I acknowledge that where such an application is made to Oasis Credit, Oasis Credit will use my personal information to enable it to assess my application for a credit facility.
2. Consents to additional uses of my personal information.
I consent to Oasis Credit using or disclosing my personal information for the following additional purposes:
- performing administrative tasks;
- providing services to me in relation to this or other products or services;
- telling me about products or services of Oasis Credit
- risk assessment,
- fraud and crime prevention;
- keeping guarantors informed about the status of the credit facility;
- complying with legislative and regulatory requirements; and
- building and maintaining relationships with me, including the resolution of any disputes.
3. Disclosures of my personal information. I understand that Oasis Credit may disclose my personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies
- service providers (including delivery companies, mail houses and debt collectors);
- guarantors or prospective guarantors of my obligations under my credit facility
(including for the purpose of helping that person to assess whether to act as my guarantor);
- Banks and other organisations through whom I choose to make payments to Oasis Credit; and
- other entities to whom Oasis Credit is required by law, or authorised by me, to disclose my personal information.