Taking a loan can be a worrisome activity for many as it involves various factors such as interest rates, repayment period, lending authority, collaterals, and surety. Such factors need to be kept in mind and carefully considered while applying for a loan. Be it a short-term loan or a long-term loan, both have their own hassles, which may make loan procurement a perturbing task.
However, Oasis Credit Services is here to ease all the difficulties you might be facing in getting a loan. With our licensed, verified, and specially designed services at your disposal, you can get all your apprehensions assuaged by us and avail of our excellent services cost-effectively.
Short Term Loan vs. Long Term Loan-
Short Term loans are loans that are of a small amount ranging from S$500- S$35,000. They are usually unsecured and do not require collateral. It is relatively easier to get approval for a short-term loan, and you needn’t wait for long to receive your capital. The borrowers’ need to repay generally repay short loans within a year of procurement.
On the other hand, Long Term Loan is a loan which deals with a lump sum amount that is to be repaid with interest over a longer period of time. The loan repayment period is greater in long-term loans and may range from 3-5 years to 10 years and even 20 years in some cases. It has lesser interest rates and comes with smaller monthly repayments.
Procuring loans from a licensed money lender is a feasible and reliable option in Singapore. There are innumerable licensed as well as unlicensed moneylenders sprawling the markets.
However, the authenticity and security offered with licensed moneylenders such as Oasis Credit Services Pte Ltd are unparalleled.
The facilities that will be made available to you here comply with all necessary regulations that include –
● Abiding by the laws in place, we will clearly explain the contract terms to the person seeking a loan in the language they understand and provide them with a copy of the loan document.
● The maximum interest rate charged shall not exceed 4% per month, regardless of whether the loan is secured or unsecured. The minimum rate shall vary depending upon the amount, time period, etc.
● Ensure adherence to the rules which were put in place and came into effect on 1st October 2015 regarding the fees that a moneylender can charge. A sum of not more than $60 would get charged every month for late repayment. Up to 10% of the principal amount gets levied when a loan is issued.
● The professionals at our organization will not indulge in unethical practices such as seeking personal and confidential information of the borrower or getting a blank cheque signed. There is no use of derogatory, abusive language or conduct under any circumstances.
● To ensure that borrowers don’t fall into the trap of unlicensed moneylenders, we at Oasis Credit Services shall advertise only through the permitted channels. These include:
1. Business or consumer directories (in print or online media);
2. Websites belonging to our entity
3. Issue advertisements placed within or outside our business premises
For business establishment or entrepreneurial financing, an individual has numerous options in Singapore. They range from government grants, money from family and friends, bootstrapping, crowdfunding, angel investment to business loans. Banks, as well as licensed moneylenders, provide various loan facilities. Various other financial institutions are also available, but the ease with which you can approach and collaborate with Oasis Credit Services is unmatched.
Borrowing Simplified with Oasis Credit Services!
In government loan assistance, one has to bear with a lot of documentation and procedural hassles. Stringent regulatory terms are also in force which makes the procedure less flexible. Seeking a loan from other sources is also a lengthy and time-consuming process. In contrast, the waiting period to receive the loan sum from a licensed and reputable moneylender is considerably less.
Our organization has been established with the primary goal of simplifying the entire loan-seeking procedure and save our clients from the complexities involved.
The trained professionals in our team handle the loan compliances at each level adequately. They remain abreast with relevant laws, regulations, and policies that are in effect at the time the loan procedure begins. You can also avail of exciting opportunities and always enjoy the flexibility offered by us to suit the needs of our customers.
We adopt a client-friendly approach and first educate and inform the person regarding all the minutest details involved in the process to enable them to make an informed decision.
Transparency and accountability in each service offering involved is one thing we always assure our valued clients at Oasis Credit Services Pte Ltd. We firmly believe in abiding by all the laws and regulations that are in force; any unethical practice shall not be tolerated at any level. Hence you can be assured of your security and all the assistance you might need at any time. Given the situation that surrounds us, all the major and minor activities have taken a digital revamp. With the digitalization of every aspect, the loan application process is also manageable virtually.
Quickly get in touch with us by logging in to our website specially designed to bring our services to your doorstep.
You can access the site by clicking on the link. All the loan requisites are explicitly mentioned on our website as it guides you through the process. If you are in search of a good opportunity to get a loan for any purpose, now is the right time to do so.
With minimum issues, you can garner our services at the earliest! The entire world of simplified loan management is just a click away.