Life in Singapore has grown significantly more expensive than it was before. Despite the recent recovery in the economy, the cost of living remains high. As a result, it is no surprise that many people find themselves in situations that necessitate further financial assistance. However, to address the monetary needs, people often are short of funds to deal with the case.
To address the urgent financing needs, people are now moving towards easy loans in Singapore. Often known as a quick financing alternative, easy money loans come in handy in case of emergencies. So, what are the easy loans available for Singapore residents? Let’s explore them.
What are the types of easy-financing options available for Singapore residents?
The most accessible loans that are accepted are Payday loans, Pawnshop loans, Car title loans, personal loans, etc. These are all short-term money solutions for borrowers, and several of those alternatives are intended to assist borrowers who require quick access to funds. Let’s explore each of them.
- Personal Loans — These are unsecured personal loans for borrowers with less-than-perfect credit. With a personal loan, you may be able to acquire more money than you would with some of the other fast-cash options, such as payday loans. You’ll have even more time to repay it with interest, ranging from months to years in some cases.
- Payday Loans – These are short-term unsecured loans that allow you to borrow money. Though they’re unsecured, Payday loans offer smaller sums of money and a shorter period to repay the loan and interest. If you do not need a lump sum right away, you can definitely opt for payday loans.
- Car Title Loans – This is a secured loan, so you’ll need something to secure it. The title to your car would be the collateral. If you don’t pay back the loan before the end of the month, the investor has the authority to legally seize and sell your vehicle.
- Pawnshop Loans – These are secured loans. However, in this scenario, the collateral can be any valuable object you own that the investor is willing to accept. It could be jewelry, an antique piece, or artifacts. The investor gives you cash for the item’s value, and you get it back once you pay back the loan and interest. If you cannot repay the loan, they will keep your item and sell it.
- Credit Card advance loan – Another type of urgent financing is a credit card advance loan. Cash advances from credit cards are short-term loans that can help you get money quickly if your credit cards aren’t accepted. By utilizing the remaining balance on your card, you’ll be able to get a quick loan. Your credit card provider might charge interest and a processing fee for cash advances, and the interest rates are often higher than the standard usage of a card. Interest rates can start to grow up as soon as you withdraw or use the money, so it’s always good to keep track of how your money is being used.
Why is the demand for easy loans in Singapore increasing?
The most important event that prompts people to seek easy loans is medical emergencies. If a family member gets injured in an accident, for example, an easy loan in Singapore can help bridge the financial gap. People take out short-term loans for a variety of reasons, including:
- When cash is needed instantly to pay bills, the monthly paycheck is still a few weeks, days, or months due.
- When a person wants to buy something but can’t wait for their next paycheck
- When you need money immediately but don’t want to go through the hassle of qualifying for a typical bank loan.
- When you have a low credit score and want to improve your chances of getting a loan approved
There are unlicensed loan providers who are known for charging exorbitantly high-interest rates. Another risk of asking for an easy loan in Singapore on your own is the possibility of incurring hidden fees. Some loan providers may be tempted to take advantage of your situation by trying to charge a slew of hidden fees. Consulting licensed moneylenders like Oasis Credit Services Pte Ltd is the simplest way to prevent these difficulties.
3 advantages of urgent loans
- Easy Process
You won’t have to wait for a lengthy application process because applying for a loan is quick and simple! If you want to get an easy loan in Singapore, you only need to fill out a simple application that takes around a half-hour to complete.
- Gets Approved Easily
It is easier to get your urgent loan approved than other traditional loans, and money lenders. Unsecured loans involve a quick review process to determine the candidates’ eligibility. Furthermore, the loans are occasionally taken out on a whim and promptly repaid, making it easier for the necessary loan providers to approve the application.
- Convenient Repayment
You can work around the repayment schedule based on the size of your loan and the demands of each loaner. An easy loan Singapore will lay its terms clearly, allowing you to review the repayment conditions and loan budget. The interest rates are also low. No riskof losing assets
Easy loans in Singapore are unsecured. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about your assets being auctioned off if you can’t repay the loan. There is no collateral attached to the loan. The banks rely on your credit score to determine your eligibility. However, it would be best if you did not default on your payments because it can harm your credit score, making it difficult to obtain credit in the future.
Oasis Credit Services Pte Ltd provides personal loans, fast cash loans, business loans, and flexible personal loans to residents of Singapore. We’re your perfect moneylender for short-term financial requirements – No hidden fee, complete transparency. If you want to avoid short-term fixes leading to a costly, long-term debt cycle, we’re here to help you.